Tuesday, 9 February 2010
My LMP or my 2nd baby is conceived on 13 December 2009 at the age of 32. Based on the chart below, I will get a baby boy... InsyaAllah
As for Airis, I was 31 years old and she was conceived in February 2008. A coincidence?
You can choose for yourself whether you want a boy or a girl by following the chart. The woman's age from 18 to 45 (Chinese reckoning) is on the top line while the months 1 to 12 indicate the month when the baby is conceived. By following the chart you will be able to tell in advance whether your baby will be a boy or a girl. Thus, you can plan to have a boy or a girl. This chart has been taken from a Royal tomb near Peking, China. The original copy is kept in the Institute of Science of Peking. The accuracy of the chart has been proved by thousands of People and is believed to be 99 percent accurate. By reckoning, you follow a line drawn from the figure representing the woman's age to a line drawn from the month the baby is conceived. For instance, if the woman is 27 years old and her baby is conceived in January (according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar), then her baby will be a girl. The chart is based on the month the baby is conceived and not on the birth of the baby, B-Male, G-Female. Remarks: A Chinese Scientist discovered and drew this chart which was buried in a Royal tomb about 700 years ago.
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
• 1. Light Spotting - is discharge a sign of early pregnancy? If you have conceived, spotting can happen when implantation occurs before your menstrual period should begin.
Pregnancy bleeding from implantation is pinkish or brownish and not heavy. A normal menstrual flow should begin light, become heavy, then taper off again before ending.
So yes, the answer to the question - is a discharge a sign of early pregnancy - is "Yes", if you are trying to conceive or have had sex during your fertile time. Of course, a discharge can be related to other health conditions but definitely can be one of the 10 pregnancy signs.
• 2. More Frequent Urination - urinating more often is one of the early 10 signs of pregnancy. Many women experience more frequent urination even before a missed period, usually from about 7-12 days after the temperature rise at ovulation.
The changes in hormone levels produced by implantation of the embryo, especially the hormone "human chorionic gonadotropin" (hCG), cause more frequent urination.
• 3. Elevated Body Temperature - it is normal to have an increase in body temperature at ovulation. Your basal body temperature staying elevated after ovulation is completed and remaining elevated through when your period should begin can be one of the early 10 pregnancy signs.
• 4. Missing a Menstrual Period - a missed period is one of the obvious 10 pregnancy signs. However, you can miss a period for other reasons including illness, stress, hormone imbalance and reactions to foods or medications. If your menstrual cycle normally occurs very regularly, missing a period can be a sign.
• 5. Fatigue - lack of energy as one of the early 10 signs of pregnancy may be hard to distinguish from other kinds of exhaustion.
Feeling tired is related to the change in hormones in the body, which usually disappears as the body adjusts to the new hormone levels.
• 6. Cramping - the uterus can contract often and regularly. Moving around, exercise and orgasm all can trigger uterine cramping in early pregnancy.
• 7. Nausea - morning sickness is the name given to feeling nauseated when pregnant. Of the 10 pregnancy signs, only about half of pregnant women experience nausea, and feeling nauseated can happen any time of the day or night.
• 8. Tender Nipples and Breasts - one of the 10 pregnancy signs is a feeling of tenderness in the breasts and nipples. The good news is that these feelings of tenderness go away as the body becomes accustomed to the new hormone levels.
• 9. Darker Areolas - the area around the nipples becomes darker as early as one week after conception. The bumps on the areolas may look more prominent.
• 10. Constipation - you may notice a change in your bowels in early pregnancy. The intestines may relax and function less due to changing hormones and be one of the 10 signs of pregnancy.
Once the early 10 signs of pregnancy are experienced, confirm pregnancy by using one of the better home pregnancy tests. There are major differences in the reliability of the home tests for pregnancy.
A blood pregnancy test can be accurate as early as 8 to 10 days after conception, and a urine pregnancy test can be accurate as early as 10 to 14 days following conception.
Pregnancy tests are not 100% accurate. If you feel you are pregnant but your pregnancy test result is negative, do the test again in a week or so and then see your physician. Remember to take good care of your body even before you become pregnant.
Give up smoking and alcohol, eat healthy foods, take prenatal vitamins and begin exercising. Those first few weeks and your health are vitally important to help support healthy development of your new baby. Becoming pregnant and enjoying a successful pregnancy is a complex but wonderful experience.
Consider breast-feeding your newborn...this is not so simple if you are taking anti-depressants and psychotropic medications. Breast milk is very nutritional, cheap, will bond you intensely to your newbork and protects your baby from several illnesses.
Besides knowing the 10 pregnancy signs, learn as much as you can about fertility, pregnancy and your health so your new baby will have the very best beginning to life that is possible.
Friday, 22 January 2010
jankhan_ak: kami dtg sini utk kasi idea nama
are_ngah: ape antara cadangan nama so far?
are_ngah: cam nak kasik nama baby la pulak kan...hehehe
jankhan_ak: ikan keke mak iloi iloi
jankhan_ak: "In My own words"
jankhan_ak: in MAS words
jankhan_ak: "when Mas wanna say something you shuddup"
Jan Khan: "mas express"
Jan Khan: "pieces of me"
Jan Khan: "the way i am"
Jan Khan: "one step at a time"
Jan Khan: "something to talk about"
are_ngah: something about mas
Jan Khan: "mas words"
jankhan_ak: something about dol
jankhan_ak: mas says (cam simon says)
ainulmas: Writing is not my thing
are_ngah: writing is not my thing..but....
jankhan_ak: excuse me, I'm writing
jankhan_ak: between writing and handbags
ainulmas: my writing is ...
jankhan_ak: It's my life?
jankhan_ak: "words from my heart"
jankhan_ak: "my heart says"
jankhan_ak: "me & my life"
jankhan_ak: "things that matter"
ainulmas: that thing i do
ainulmas: i love myself
jankhan_ak: Between the words
jankhan_ak: "and Mas says"
jankhan_ak: The way I am
ainulmas: my true feelings
jankhan_ak: Can we talk?
are_ngah: girl i want to know your name........can we talk??????
jankhan_ak: Always in my heart
jankhan_ak: Secret Life of
jankhan_ak: Everything I Am
are_ngah: my everything
jankhan_ak: So What?
jankhan_ak: Handbags and Everything Else
ainulmas: it's not a secret
ainulmas: my life is not a secret
jankhan_ak: What can i say
ainulmas: share with me
jankhan_ak: Aku Tuya
jankhan_ak: I am what I am
ainulmas: aku Ainul Mas Tuya
ainulmas: I'm Ainul, MAs and Tuya
ainulmas: From the heart of Ainul Mas Tuya
ainulmas: FROM THE HEART OF AINUL, MAS & TUYA
jankhan_ak: AINUL MAS & TUYA
jankhan_ak: Messrs Ainul Mas & Tuya
ainulmas: Messrs Ainul, MAs & Tuya's Life
ainulmas: The Life of Puan Ainul , MAs & Tuya
jankhan_ak: Mama, Mas Tuya
ainulmas: Big Momma Tuya
jankhan_ak: It Only takes a minute
ainulmas: to know Ainul Mas TUya
ainulmas: It Only takes a minute to know Ainul Mas TUya
are_ngah: peeling the feeling?
are_ngah: peeling my feeling ke
ainulmas: peeping my feeling
jankhan_ak: peel the feel
jankhan_ak: feel the peel
jankhan_ak: peel the lemon
jankhan_ak: Because I said so
jankhan_ak: Bila Jari Jemari menari
ainulmas: mengintai perasaanku
jankhan_ak: P.S. This is Me
jankhan_ak: From Heart to Fingers
jankhan_ak: Finger Lickin' good!
ainulmas: makin poning
jankhan_ak: ha ok ok
ainulmas: yang dah ada ni ada yang ok
jankhan_ak: So cepat ar top 3
ainulmas: aku amik top 3
ainulmas: nanti undi
jankhan_ak: ha baik
jankhan_ak: aku suka Words from my heart
jankhan_ak: aku suka Words from my heart
jankhan_ak: ko ckp tadi ko susah nak ingat
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Actually I created this Wishlist because I intended to enter into SMH Contest : HeLLooo 2010~!! " I wish..I wish..I wish.." which was organised by Shop-Me-Holic's..Shopping Heaven~. See link http://shopmeholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/smh-contest-hellooo-2010-i-wishi-wishi.html . However, due to some technical problems, I did not enter the said contest. But I just would like to share My Wishlist here.
Handbags – I just lurveee handbags… Everyday I will drool myself looking at the various handbags through eBay, online shopping blogs or even the actual websites..Coach handbags are cool, nice, neat and still kind of affordable to me compared to LV, Gucci, Chanel etc.. But I will make sure that one day I will have my very own expensive designer bags like LV or Chanel handbag.. Just wait and see…. Hmmmmm… I kind of also like Baby Phat handbags. Very stylish and affordable.. Juicy Couture is also one of my favourites.. very trendy but they are rather expensive.. ;-(.
Honda City – can this be considered as shopping wishlist? Ngeeeeee.. I guess I need a new car to replace my CLK… Cute Little Kenari? ;-) but I guess it depends on whether my hubby could afford to buy me one.. :-)"
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Here you go moms - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!