Thursday 21 January 2010

Karaoke... Gulp!!





I received an SMS from my dear friend, Dang, this morning around 10.30 am. She invited me to join a karaoke session this Saturday afternoon together with the other beloved girls, Miss J, Aya and Laila in conjunction with Dang's birthday. I was a bit surprised but feeling very excited. I have not been spending my time with the girls for ages and I am looking forward to meet them. I am not a karaoke singing person but I am much more excited to meet them. What song shall I sing? Oh, my... I'm really bad at this. I guess I might sing songs from Lefthanded, Spring, Ella etc.. all the "Rock Kapak" songs.. hahahahahaha .. And Miss J says maybe I can also sing Spice Girls songs.. Hmmm.. Just wait and see.. Wish me luck!!! :-) I will sing like a bird, NOT.... Dang, thank you for inviting.. :-)




2 comments:

  1. hahahahah nervous konon!! but i think you'll warm up soon enough.. aku nak nyanyi jerat percintaan.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAKAKAKAKAKA..
    Ok ok .. sila nyanyi..

    ReplyDelete