Thursday 21 January 2010

My Wishlist

Hello,

Actually I created this Wishlist because I intended to enter into SMH Contest : HeLLooo 2010~!! " I wish..I wish..I wish.." which was organised by Shop-Me-Holic's..Shopping Heaven~. See link http://shopmeholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/smh-contest-hellooo-2010-i-wishi-wishi.html . However, due to some technical problems, I did not enter the said contest. But I just would like to share My Wishlist here.


"The company bonus is just around the corner. I hope I could get one of the items in my wishlist as my anniversary gift and as an inspiration to work harder...

Handbags – I just lurveee handbags… Everyday I will drool myself looking at the various handbags through eBay, online shopping blogs or even the actual websites..Coach handbags are cool, nice, neat and still kind of affordable to me compared to LV, Gucci, Chanel etc.. But I will make sure that one day I will have my very own expensive designer bags like LV or Chanel handbag.. Just wait and see…. Hmmmmm… I kind of also like Baby Phat handbags. Very stylish and affordable.. Juicy Couture is also one of my favourites.. very trendy but they are rather expensive.. ;-(.

Sony Ericsson Aino – I have lost my Motorola handphone on 31 October 2008 when I was in the hospital upon giving birth to my beautiful baby girl, Airis. I accidentally left my handphone at the nursery after feeding my baby. I only realized that my phone was missing two hours after feeding the baby and when I came back to the nursery room, my handphone was not there anymore.. Felt very sad as the handphone was given by my husband as my birthday present in August 2007. Later on, hubby bought a Sony Ericsson handphone costed RM200 as a temporary substitution for my missing Motorola handphone. And I have been using the Sony Ericsson handphone for approximately 1 year 3 months and I guess it is about time for me to have a new handphone. And I just can’t keep my eyes away from Sony Ericsson Aino. It was just love at first sight. Sighhhhh…

Western Digital WD 320GB Passport Essential 2.5" HardDisk – my Acer laptop is already out of space due to a lot of photos in there. At least by having this I could transfer all the photos in the external hard disk to enable my lap top to have more spacing. (Actually, I've bought this on 18 January 2010). I like the picture (a lady holding the blue hard disk) and I think I should just leave the picture in my Wishlist.

Honda City – can this be considered as shopping wishlist? Ngeeeeee.. I guess I need a new car to replace my CLK… Cute Little Kenari? ;-) but I guess it depends on whether my hubby could afford to buy me one.. :-)"

2 comments: